Karting Coach, Inc., d/b/a Race Monitor (“Race Monitor,” the “Company,” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information We collect:
- on this Website;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- through mobile and desktop applications associated with this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn We have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information.
We do use persistent identifiers to monitor Website traffic and usage patterns in order to support the internal operations of our Website and provide a better user experience. It is possible that We may collect some of this information from children under 13.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. We collect certain limited information from and about users of our Website automatically as you navigate through the site, when We send you emails, when you respond to surveys, and when you use any referral service We may offer. Information collected automatically may include certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patters, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information You Provide to Us
If you register for a product or service, We may collect additional information from and about you, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”) and information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as gender. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us.
This information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a product or service from our Website, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your username, password, job title, and company.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
We may provide a referral service to enable you to tell a friend about our services, in which case We will ask you for your friend’s name and email address and then send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to try our services.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI website. We are committed to complying with the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more and make choices about interest-based ads from participating third parties, please visit the DAA consumer opt out page.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information We have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though We do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliate solely in connection with the provision of the Website.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties We use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or with your consent.
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
If you have any questions related to Personal Information or other information that you provide to us through the Website, please contact us at https://www.race-monitor.com/Home/Contact.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at: https://www.race-monitor.com/Home/Contact.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted through transit.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.